Paradisaea Handwoven Terms & Conditions
- Wrap Registration Form: www.paradisaeawoven.com/registration
PARADISAEA’S CONTACT INFORMATION:
- The customer is asked to familiarize themselves with the information on this document before purchasing an item from Paradisaea. There will always be a link to this document in sales posts, draw forms and other sales forms. By participating in a draw / auction / other sales form the customer agrees with the information on this document.
- Paradisaea Handwoven cannot ship items to the USA or to Russia.
- All Paradisaea’s wraps will be sent as trackable packages, insured for the full amount - please send a message to the Paradisaea page to ask for an estimated shipping cost before a purchase.
- Paradisaea Handwoven does not cover any customs or duty fees; finding out what those legal fees are and paying them is always the responsibility of the customer.
- All customers are asked to acknowledge that Paradisaea is located in Finland.
- Paradisaea can only ship items to the address that the buyer has listed in their PayPal account.
- If an insurance claim is filed for a package, a refund will be issued to the customer after the insurance claim is paid by the shipping company.
- It is illegal to lower the declared value of items on custom declaration forms below the amount paid; Paradisaea Handwoven retains the right to cancel the sale of a wrap if the customer insists on a lower price being declared.
- With domestic shipping, Paradisaea will ask the customer for their preferred shipping method and the best option will be found for each item separately.
VALUE ADDED TAX:
- Paradisaea’s sales prices to the EU area include VAT (value added tax). If the customer is not a resident of the EU, this tax will be reduced from the sales price.
- Both prices (with EU VAT and without EU VAT) will be mentioned in the sales posts.
- The customer is responsible for making sure they have understood the price of an item correctly.
- All non-custom items are subject to a 14-day cancellation period, within which the consumer may cancel the purchase for no particular reason.
- The 14-day cancellation period begins upon receipt of the goods ordered.
- In the case of cancelling the purchase, in order to retain the right to receive a full refund of the amount paid, the consumer must keep the received goods in an unchanged condition.
- The customer can open the package and examine the item in the same way as one can in a shop, in order to verify the features and functionality of the item. Any returnable item must however be in the same condition as sent by Paradisaea Handwoven (i.e. unused).
- If a customer wishes to cancel an order, they have to send a cancellation notice to Paradisaea within 14 days of receiving the item. This can be done by messaging the Paradisaea FB page or by e-mail (email@example.com).
- All shipping fees are nonrefundable for any reason, and the return shipping and fees associated with the item’s return for any package is the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed upon beforehand by the customer and Paradisaea.
- If a cancellation takes place, Paradisaea will refund the price of the item within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notice. Paradisaea reserves the right to withdraw reimbursement of the payment until the returned goods have arrived or the consumer has provided proof of having returned the goods, in the form of a return receipt for example.
- If there’s a clear flaw in the product, it will be automatically returnable or refundable even after the 14 day period. NOTE: Normal characteristics of handwoven fabric - such as subtle variation in selvedges, small differences in the density of the weave or professionally repaired skips or repaired knots - are NOT considered flaws. Things considered as flaws would be undisclosed and radical defects in the product, for example distinctive mistreadles that stand out from the fabric or long, unrepaired skips (and the like).
- Each Paradisaea wrap is scrutinised carefully several times before it is shipped to the customer. It is however possible that some small skips go unnoticed in spite of the inspection. Skips so small however do not compromise the integrity of the wrap in any way and would only be an extremely minor aesthetic issue.
NOTE: CUSTOM WORK IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY RETURNABLE:
- The 14-day cancellation right does not apply to products manufactured or modified according to the consumer’s wishes or otherwise clearly made to correspond to the consumer’s individual needs. Custom or semi-custom work is therefore not returnable.
- Semi-custom or custom work may be returnable only if there’s a clear flaw in the product (normal characteristics of handwoven fabric being not applicable, i.e. slight changes in the density of the fabric, slight variance of the selvedges, normally repaired skips or knots and the like)
- The customer has 5 days to look over a semi-custom or custom item and report any clear flaws. After 5 days of delivery the item is deemed accepted.
- Any unpaid invoices without discussion will result in removal from Paradisaea’s Stories community group.
- An unpaid invoice will result in the customer losing their opportunity to purchase items from Paradisaea in the future.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR PROBLEMS:
- If there’s anything you’d like to ask or that puzzles you with your item (or with any other subject concerning a purchase), please message Kaisa trough the Paradisaea business page. I’m happy to discuss any possible situations or issues and search for the best solutions.
DESIGNS AND PICTURES:
- All designs created by Paradisaea are the sole intellectual property of Paradisaea Handwoven. They cannot be used, copied or duplicated without permission from Paradisaea beforehand.
- The pictures on this page are the property of Paradisaea Handwoven and cannot be used without permission.
- If you would like to borrow one of Paradisaea’s pictures, please contact Paradisaea to ask for permission.
It is the customer's responsibility to make sure they know how to wrap their child safely. Paradisaea accepts no liability for the possible misuse of Paradisaea Handwoven's wraps.